Welcome to the online home of Vital Connection
Vital Connection is a non-governmental organisation with the mandate to alleviate poverty in coastal and rural South Africa.
Vital Connection endeavours to empower people through a range of services, activities, information and training programmes.
Vital Connection is increasingly focused and socially responsive to the needs of vulnerable communities particularly women, children and disabled people.
The cornerstone activities are:
• The sustainable use of natural resources
• Improving quality of life and advancing social justice.
Vital Connection is challenged with the following:
• Dire poverty
• Job creation and income generation.
• Building skills base and capacity.
• Advancing social relationships.
• Enhancing cultural norms and practises.
• Facilitating physical assets and infrastructure improvement
• Access to natural resources.
Our Mission Statement
Vital Connection enables the powerless, poor and vulnerable people
through comprehensivecommunity development services focussing on
environmental and social justice.